ReichhardtSwords still in buisness?
I was looking at possibly making an order with ReichhardtSwords, however his Etsy store has been inactive for several months now. Does anyone know if he's still making swords?

As an aside, has anyone bought a sword from him before? What was your experience like, and would you recommend?

Thanks!
I saw that shop on Etsy, too, and thought the items looked good in pictures. His FB page isn't very active, but he seems to be posting on Twitter. You could try reaching out that way.
He is active on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/arann_reichhardt_swordsmith/
I haven't done any business with him.
Thanks for the suggestions! I was able to make contact with him via Twitter. He is still in business, but he mostly operates via direct message these days on instagram etc.
Jack Sutter wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions! I was able to make contact with him via Twitter. He is still in business, but he mostly operates via direct message these days on instagram etc.

Sounds good. Please let us know your experiences if you place an order. There are a lot of small shops out there that I'd love to know more about.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: