Go to page 1, 2  Next

OH/IN/KY gathering?
Hello all,
Is there interest in a gathering of myArmoury folks from Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky (or anywhere else people want to come in from)? Over the years, I've hosted a number of these and they've been a good time. I'm based in Dayton and could probably host again, depending on what date we choose. If you're interested in a get together (meet and greet, show and tell, possible cutting party), lemme know. :)
Please include me in your interested count!
Joe Fults wrote:
Please include me in your interested count!

Will do. We need to track down Mark, Doug, Ted, and others who used to show up from time to time...
Count me in.
I am interested.

David Kite
ARMA Terre Haute, IN
I'm interested!
I'd love to attend and catch up with people.
Any suggestions for dates/locations/hosts? I could possibly host on 8/20 or 8/27, pending spousal approval. :)
So far, either of those dates work.

David Kite
I am unaware of any conflicts at this time.
We could also push it into the fall, when weather might be nicer and sacrificial pumpkins more available…
I would be interested. I'm in the Toledo area.
I might be up for hosting as well, if we’re looking into doing October.
I'm good for where ever until we start getting close to Thanksgiving. If we slide too much into the fourth quarter of the calendar year, I'm going to collide with other plans.
I guess we should pick a date/location. :) Don's offered to host, dependent on date, and has more room to roam than I do. However, it's farther east than my location, which may make it tough for David.

Thoughts?
We are talking about Columbus vs Dayton? Correct?

Those location options do not make much difference to me - I have not had any space for years now! So its nice that anybody that does have some space is willing to host!
In my younger days as a single man, Columbus vs Dayton made no difference. That extra two hours total drive would be a tougher sell for me nowadays. :D

I'm far from essential for the gathering, so make whatever plans are best, and I'll make it if I can.

David Kite
ARMA in IN
I'll host either the 20th or 27th, whichever day is best for the most people. It doesn't preclude us from doing something at Don's another time. :) Please reply with which date works. I'm low on pool noodles, so it may be a BYO-cutting target affair.
Decisive bunch, aren’t we? :) Let’s aim for the 27th, at my place. Please PM or contact me for my address and to let me know how many to expect. I’ll be on the lookout for pool noodles to cut, but if you have some things to cut, let me know and bring them along. 2:00 start?
27th Aye
27th sounds good. 2pm works.
For those members interested there will be an excellent gathering for public education called Days of Knights just down the road from Dayton in Lancaster, OH on 10/8-10/9. It’s one of the highest quality medieval events in the U.S., and as a side note, many of the reenactors presenting there are myArmoury members.

https://thedaysofknights.com/
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: