Problem Contacting R.A. Leeds
Hey Ive been having some issues contacting the RA Leeds for over two weeks Now- First by standard Email For Collections/ Curatorial Dept. Inquires then Even The Primary Phone Line (a really faulty system they have - can't even leave a message through any Dept. voicemail )- Is there anything currently going on I don't Know About- Its been well over two weeks (Maybe more like three) (not like them at all) esp By my previous experience which was Punctual and very courteous by there staff.- THe Website doesn't indicate any current closures or anything odd...a basic acknowledgement reply would have been okay in the short term.-- I cant get through to the 'Tower' either---Thoughts Anyone? -- U.K. folks especially!

thanks in advance for any help/Info.
Sorry to hear that and from the UK point of view, no particular reason I can think of, nor have I heard anything.

Should just be business as usual.

Tod
The website for the museum says their phone line is down. They are probably dealing with a backlog of emails and understaffed, which seems to be a global phenomenon due to the pandemic.
Have had contact due to a query sent to the archives. Appears they suffered a cyber attack and have to re-build systems. Might take a while.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: