Alright someone fess up...
Anyone here the guy that ended up with the Arms and Armor rapier on Ebay?
I didn't recognize his name when he payed this morning but we corresponded a bit and he said he's on various sword forums alot. He got my GBS to. Boy i'm gonna miss it!
Allan Senefelder wrote:
I didn't recognize his name when he payed this morning but we corresponded a bit and he said he's on various sword forums alot. He got my GBS to. Boy i'm gonna miss it!

I ran him up a bit on the rapier but in the end I guess I didn't want it badly enough. Oh well, eventually someday when I'm paying full price for that thing I'll be kicking myself a bit.
Russ Ellis wrote:
Allan Senefelder wrote:

I ran him up a bit on the rapier but in the end I guess I didn't want it badly enough. Oh well, eventually someday when I'm paying full price for that thing I'll be kicking myself a bit.

Yeah, I was looking at Allan's rapier, too. When the bid level was at $305, I was about to jump in, but got distracted. When I came back, just before the auction closed, it was $430, still attractive, but I just couldn't make myself pull the trigger.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: