For Sale: Rick Barrett/Jody Samson Phantom Leafblade
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I absolutely hate to let this one go, but there are still a few things I need to get my bike running. This sword is a collaberation between Jody Samson and Rick Barrett. Jody Samson, if anyone didn't know, is responsible for the Father's Sword in Conan The Barbarian. The crossgaurd and pommel are one of a kind castings made by Jody. The blade is hand-forged by Rick Barrett and sports a stunning dual hamon. This sword if very solid. The fit and finish is of a quality that I have never seen in another sword. This sword has been cut with a few times by the previous owner, but no hard targets, and there is a small mark down by the point where it rubbed on the stand the previous owner used. I have been assured that it is very easy to remove. This sword also has a scabbard made by Rick Barrett. This is the nicest scabbard I have ever seen. The leather is very high quality, much better than the leather used by other smiths/cuttlers. I have owned scabbards by Christian Fletcher and Albion, and this one is much nicer.

My price is $1400 including shipping in the US. I take money order and paypal. Paypal please add 3%. This sword was originally put up for sale on Rick's site for $2500. I have absolutely loved owning this sword and it will make another collector very happy.

Here is a link to Rick's site:

http://barrettcustomknives.com/fantasy/phantom.htm

Michael Grote

You can email me at MichaelGrote@msn.com if you are interested.

Attachment: 33.94 KB
phantom1.jpg

Another picture

Here is one of the hilt.

Michael Grote

Attachment: 18.45 KB
phantom3.jpg

Another picture

Here is one of the tip showing of the dual hamons.

Michael Grote

Attachment: 23.3 KB
phantom4.jpg

You can attach multiple photos to a single post. You don't need to make individual posts for each attachment like must with some other software.
Sold

This item has been sold.

Michael Grote

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: