About ordering a sword from Neil Burridge
For the people who already bought some of Mr Burridge's work, how long does it usually take to get a response? I've send him an email asking about a sword I would like to buy two weeks ago but I haven't gotten a response so far.
I think Neil is taking a break from making things for sale. He's been making videos, making cool things (not for sale) and driving around in his van.

I hope he returns to producing soon, because he's probably the best BA sword maker out there.

He's responsive to FB messages at times. But, I'm not sure if he's responding to his email.
Re: About ordering a sword from Neil Burridge
Simon C. wrote:
For the people who already bought some of Mr Burridge's work, how long does it usually take to get a response? I've send him an email asking about a sword I would like to buy two weeks ago but I haven't gotten a response so far.

Did you send it via Facebook? That might be quicker. With Neil you never know as his schedule can get very busy at times and then a dry period. I've had swords as quick as a month and as long as a year. Which sword were you interested in? There's a market for buying and selling his work. He also did just move and was setting up a new workshop this summer...plus Covid ruins everything.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: