Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: WTB: Albion Crecy - To UKRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Dara N N

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 30 Nov, 2020 7:17 am    Post subject: WTB: Albion Crecy - To UK         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello everyone, I am a very new sword buyer (currently with no swords to my name save for a Federschwert, but that doesn't really count does it.)

As the title states, I am looking to buy an Albion Crecy and I am based in the UK. I am more than willing to pay for international shipping on top.

Willing to pay : $500 (equivalent Euro or GBP) - $800 (equivalent Euro or GBP) for sword, dependent upon condition of the blade.

In regards to the condition of the sword.

Condition of the Blade : Like new (dry handling or display only) - Moderate use/scratches (used for cutting tatami mats and/or water bottles. Please no nicks or dents on the blade, I will consider if there is light pitting/rusting). Price willing to be paid is dependent upon condition.

Condition of the Hilt : I am frankly not too fussed about the hilt, I am planning on getting it mostly if not completely rehilted at some point, so as long as the tang is not bent or damaged the hilt components can be in any style or state. Saying that my preference is for non-blackened hilt furniture but again doesn't really matter.

Please note before payment I will ask for photographic evidence of ownership and condition of the sword i.e. plesae provide picture/s of said sword with a legible handwritten note containing your username and the date.

NB: Although I am not looking for an accompanying scabbard if one is available happy to discuss additional purchase of scabbard but it is not a priority for me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope to speak with people soon.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: WTB: Albion Crecy - To UKRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic