Boxwood rondel and 14th/15th knife
Hello,

first I want introduce myself. I am fulltime blacksmith, bladesmith and knifemaker. Many years ago I do only historical weapons and stuff, but last years I do more modern knives. Last months (well, more time during lockdown) I start work on historical weapons again. My biggest passion are knives are daggers.

Second thing what I want to do is show you knife and rondel dagger that I finished last time.
Knife is inspired from 14th/15th century knife that is in Museum of London. W1 tool steel blade, apple tree wood and bronze pommel. Blade length is 113mm, handle length is 110mm
Dagger is inspired from several finds. Some have only metal plate under pinned tang, so my opinion is that they have only wood handle. It is also forged from W1 toolsteel, Boxwood handle and brass pommel. Blade length is 246mm, handle length is 135mm (include rondels)

If you have problem with quality of pics they are also here http://mozolicknives.com/en/gallery/historical-stuff
I must learn how to works with this forum.

Let me know what you think about it please :) thanks for looking !

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
Welcome to the forums!

You make some nice stuff! I have to say your pattern welded daggers and knives on your site also look really good!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: