Albion Alexandria or Principe
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi folks,

Lately I'm looking for a XVIIIc sword, namely Albion Alexandria or Principe (Albion being the best production brand IMO). Entertaining the commission route as well, but since I'm not too patient, the waiting time (and cost) pushes me towards production swords.

So, if anyone has a pristine (better not cut with) Alexandria or Principe sword that he/she can part with for a fair price, please contact me. Hovewer keep in mind, I'll ONLY entartain pieces that include a scabbard at least, preferrably with a swordbelt.

EU offers are priority, but I'll consider US sellers too.

Since I change my mind for weapons rather quickly, expect this ad to be cancelled in about a week or so - I either buy soon or skip entirely.

Best of luck to all!

Would still consider Alexandria (preferred) or Principe even outside EU, even without scabbard and/or belt, if the price is right. However, I do wish to own a pristine sword, so either never used for cutting or without any visible/functional wear.

Looking for either Albions again: Principe or Alexandria.

Would prefer to buy inside EU, would prefer to have scabbard and belt, but will consider everything in mint condition and withing reasonable pricing.

Deposited for custom made Principe replica, so no longer looking for Albions.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: