This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Up for sale is a copy of one of the best arms and armour books out there: Armi Bianche Italiane by Lionello Boccia. This oversized book is filled with color and black and white pictures of 800 Italian weapons--swords, daggers, rapiers, polearms, etc. It's one of the best pictorial references out there. I've had a copy in my library for years and it will be one of the last things I sell if and when I liquidate the library. This is an extra copy I stumbled on that I wanted to pass on to another collector. In my opinion (which you didn't ask for :) ), every serious collector should have this book on their shelf.

This particular copy is part of a numbered special edition that wasn't offered for public sale. This copy is number 528.

The condition of this book is quite good overall. There is some minor bumping to bottom of the front cover (visible in a pic below). I've sold copies on this forum before for ~$500, but the market has softened a bit. Given current times and the condition of the book, I'll start this one where my last copy ended:

-$215 OBO + s/h

**or**

-$195 + s/h AND a donation to myArmoury of at least $10

Attachment: 77.79 KB
AB1.jpg

Attachment: 69.83 KB
AB2.jpg

Attachment: 35.62 KB
AB3.jpg

Attachment: 63.2 KB
AB4.jpg

Attachment: 50.57 KB