Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: My Original Arms CollectionRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
David A E Fairey

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Fri 17 Apr, 2020 6:43 am    Post subject: My Original Arms Collection         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi guys!

Looking to thin out my collection or trade for some different bits and pieces, prices are in dollars below but I am UK based, can ship mostly worldwide even in the current climate. I am interested in arms and armour from 18th and 17th century and earlier original items, Also interested in high end reenactment items 15th Century and earlier. Feel free to email me if interested in a deal. Here we go top to bottom:

Swords:

M1840 Wrist breaker Sabre, made by Frederick Horster of Solingen, Has a civil US inspection mark on the pommel meaning it probably saw Union use as a import, blades clean, some wiring missing on grip otherwise a nice sword $400

M1854 French Infantry officers sword, has poincon inspection marks under the leather tab on the guard, nothing on the spine, in nice sleepy condition, would benefit from a clean, has a lovely horn grip and missing wiring $350

M1830s or M1854 French Heavy Curiassier Sword, tri fullered and long just like the original, has a odd brass shield on the guard, no wiring and the scabbard maybe a replacement, otherwise a very affordable alternative to a French heavy curiassier, has one mark on the guard that maybe French, but this example could equally be Dutch or Belgian $400

18th Century Pre regulation Irish spadroon with scrimshaw grip, very nicely made spadroon, long blade around 82cm in length, scabbard is missing chape but a very clean and rare Irish sword, some blue and gilt remains but mostly gone, nice etching on the blade $1500

Antique arms (all pre 1880)

North Italian Miquelet Lock Hunting Longarm, has many proof marks for Brescia Italy, some bluing to the barrel, etching to the brass inlay and also a corkscrew ramrod that goes all the way into the stock, a very pretty example and very light, $1300

M1820 Springfield conversion, Le Pomroy assembled at harpers ferry and converted to percussion for the civil war, as found in a attic in Massachusetts, all matching parts and stamps everywhere even inside the lock which is very strong, comes with matching bayonet which is US stamped but musket is missing its bayonet lug $1300

G.E Lewis with Smith Percussion Fowling piece patent platinum insert damascus barrel fowling piece most like from 1860s, very light long barrel, G.E Lewis are still manufacturing to this day $500

1790s Coaching Flintlock Blunderbuss by John Collis Oxford, strong working action earlier varient with flared barrel, in good condition and working lock, Steel barrel lovely example $1600

Attachment: 201.52 KB
93179145_1577292722420839_6374897718388588544_o.jpg

Attachment: 192.81 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 96.17 KB
[ Download ]
David A E Fairey

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 21 Apr, 2020 5:37 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

American civil war musket now sold!

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: My Original Arms CollectionRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic