Retailer Policies.... Something I have noticed....
Hello all.

Recently I have had some conversations with customers over diffrent thing and I have found most don't know our polices to Returns, Refunds, Where to ship things to ect.

I found it odd, so thought I would share. Parhaps Mike and others can join in and add some other points as well.

All of our polices can be found here:

http://www.allsaintsblades.com/ordering.htm

Almost every thing is there; All our contact information, How to use the shopping cart, how we ship, what shipping charges are, what to do if something is damaged in shipping, Order Cancilations, what to do if you flat out don't like something, where to ship it back at... ect.

If you have a question or are not sure check there and ask us!

Josh

Last edited by Joshua Hemingway on Wed 22 Oct, 2003 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Thanks for the invite to post on this thread Josh!!! It is greatly appreciated. :)

We have similar pages on our site as well. We are in the middle of redoing our site so some of the information has not been updated on the page yet but we are working on getting everything done as quickly as we can.

Here is a link to the ordering, return, and shipping information http://www.albionarmorers.com/about.htm. Our sword shipping cost is $25 and helms are $20 in the lower 48 states. There can be a little variance on this depending on weight and size - but as an average - that is what we charge.
Hey Josh and Mike,

As my Pappy used to say, "When all else fails, read the directions!". :surprised:

Regards,

Mike

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: