Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: SBG Kagetoraken/ Shadowtiger Katana For SaleRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jehoshua Q

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 15 Dec, 2019 9:03 pm    Post subject: SBG Kagetoraken/ Shadowtiger Katana For Sale         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

SBG Kagetoraken/ Shadowtiger Katana For Sale
Re-post The Original Post was removed and formatted properly with new pictures and the Katana is available. I also have this sword posted on the Sword Buyers guide for sale forums...

The basic measurements of the sword are as follows:

Blade length: 73 cm (a little over 28.5 in)
Overall length: 103 cm (40.5 in)
Weight: 2 lbs 5.5oz
POB: 5 in from guard

I had bought this sword New from the Youtuber known as Swordsage. It used to be sold on the Sword Buyers Guide website as the Kagetoraken, or the Shadowtiger. I had bought the sword originally on 2/4/2019.

Swordsage had told me that he had never used it, and that it had been sitting in a foam container since 2015. All of the fittings are solid and tight, even the blade is somewhat sharp I did a Skype call with Swordsage and he cut paper with the sword. As for me I have never used it. I had bought it with the intention of test cutting but then I ended up moving and it sat in storage basically ever since I got it. The blade I believe is folded T10 steel, Swordsage did tell me that based on other similar Katanas he has had in the past that they can hold up to quite a bit of abuse.

It should be noted that the scabbard is very loose and that was how I received it, it was never a proper fitting scabbard. I have Regularly oiled the blade and steel fittings so it is good to go.

It does have the hamon pattern like a traditionally made Katana and is also balanced well enough to be used in one hand. It should also be noted this katana is rare and is now discontinued, here is a link to the original for sale page https://sbg-sword-store.sword-buyers-guide.com/product275.html

Asking $380 USD Plus Shipping The Original Retail Price was $430USD Pictures will be linked down below I’m having issues with attaching photos

Paypal Only and in the US preferably. The Condition of the sword/ Katana is pretty much Brand New and it does come with a cloth swordbag

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Sun 15 Dec, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Katana Photos         Reply with quote

https://imgur.com/a/3TwQdfG

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Thu 26 Dec, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump

This Katana is Rare and is Discontinued, this katana has never been cut with, and is an absolutely amazing condition basically brand new. Asking $380 USD Plus Shipping The Original Retail Price was $430USD.

Paypal Only and in the US preferably. The Condition of the sword/ Katana is pretty much Brand New and it does come with a cloth swordbag

Act now Special after Christmas Price $360 USD buyer must also pay for shipping. I won’t reduce the price for long.

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Fri 27 Dec, 2019 5:12 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump

This Katana is Rare and is Discontinued, this katana has never been cut with, and is an absolutely amazing condition basically brand new. Asking $380 USD Plus Shipping The Original Retail Price was $430USD.

Act now Special after Christmas Price $360 USD buyer must also pay for shipping. I won’t reduce the price for long.

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jan, 2020 10:13 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump

Act now Special New Years Price $360 USD buyer must also pay for shipping. I won’t reduce the price for long.

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jan, 2020 1:16 pm    Post subject: Katana in near pristine condition for sale         Reply with quote

Bump

Act now Special New Years Price $360 USD buyer must also pay for shipping. I won’t reduce the price for long.

Starting Next Saturday The Price goes back to $380. So if you really want this Katana send me a message, DM me.

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Wed 05 Feb, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Katana For Sale Great condition         Reply with quote

Bump

If you are interested in this Katana send me a message, DM me. Willing to hear reasonable offers.

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Sun 16 Feb, 2020 9:07 pm    Post subject: Katana for Sale         Reply with quote

Bump

If you are interested in this Katana send me a message, DM me. Willing to hear reasonable offers.

Jehoshua Q
Jehoshua Q

PostPosted: Wed 26 Feb, 2020 1:55 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump

This katana has never been cut with, and is an absolutely amazing condition basically brand new. Asking $380 USD Plus Shipping The Original Retail Price was $430USD.

If you are interested in this Katana send me a message, DM me. Willing to hear reasonable offers and discuss price.

Jehoshua Q

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: SBG Kagetoraken/ Shadowtiger Katana For SaleRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic