This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Selling my practically unused 16th century half set. Set consists of parts made from 14, 16 and 18 gauge stainless. Suit is made in Canada and of quality materials and craftsmanship. Many hours have gone into making it as historical as possible including complete turner attachment system for the upper arms to pauldrons, sliding rivets, brass accents integral belt closure. Helmet closes via spring pins and also has a mesh visor installed to be able to use with the upper visor raised . Full mirror polishing (except brow reinforcement plate).

Set includes:

Helmet is 14 gauge + 16 gauge neck lames (fits me at 22.5” brow circumference with about 3/4” EVA padded liner) + comes with extra brow reinforcement plate
Gorget is 16 and 18 gauge for 15.5” neck
Cuirass including peascod breast and back + tassets
Full pauldrons. Front is 14 gauge and back is 16. Tasset lames are 16 gauge as well.
Lower arms are a mixture of 14 gauge on elbow and 16 elsewhere
Mitten gauntlets are light and hardened

This set is a bit large for me unfortunately and would fit someone better who is about 5’8-5’11 175-200 lbs. I’m 5’7 and it fits fine but not to my personal liking. Exact measurements of all the items can be given on request. I feel the movement offered when used with the full pauldrons would be best for riding but depending on your body shape I think it could be use for any type of harness styles. I have a set of foot 16th century shoulders I can include but they would need slight modification to fit on the turner. facebook is being very picky with my wording, please message me for any questions.

It would require shipment in two boxes most likely, pickup would be preferred but if buyer covers shipping costs/insurance + paypal fees I will gladly mail it. Not looking to part it out unless a very good offer is made on the pieces. 4750 USD + shipping and paypal fees

Any other questions please let me know

https://imgur.com/a/aINvpNC