This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I hate to sell this, but I have to come up with a large hunk of cash and it's been on my wall a long time.

Mad Dwarf Workshop - Halfling Sword

Mad Dwarf Workshop was comprised of David Delagardelle and Andy Davis. They made some cool fantasy inspired stuff when they were active, including the sword of Heimdall for the Thor movies.

From their original description,

Forged by Andy Davis, this sword was inspired by Tolkien's descriptions of the culture of "Halflings" or "Hobbits". Most believe he created this race of creatures in his stories to encapsulate and reflect the wild spirit and innocence of his early childhood life in the rural English countryside of Sarehole south of Birmingham. There young Tolkien and his brother experienced the joy and wonder of nature, while at the same time seeing the dark foreboding cloud of industrialization swallow it up. Thus the Hobbits in his stories while being quite and peace-loving are also brave and courageous in the face of insurmountable evil.

This sword is small but fierce, aged but keen, and was made to stand up to everything from strongest spider to the toughest hill troll.

Stats:
steel type: 1075
Guard and Pommel: low carbon steel with copper inlay
Grip wood: darkened maple

OAL: 18 1/2"
Blade length: 13"
Blade width: 2" at widest point

It's never been used, just decorated my wall. Sad to see it go.

$650 Shipped to your door

Paypal preferred.

May consider a trade for an Atrim short sword or something interesting.

Attachment: 121.99 KB
IMG_2962(2).jpg

Attachment: 136.49 KB
IMG_2960(1).jpg