Looking for 28 to 32 in. blade for sword cane
I am having difficulty in locating the type of blade that I am looking for. I want a high carbon steel blade, narrow, and not counting the tang, 28 to 32 inches long. I am building a custom sword cane to my specifications. Can anyone direct me to a supplier?
Sincerely,
David Donaldson in Florida
David,
Welcome to the forums. I've moved your post here, since the Marketplace forum is for people looking to buy from/sell to other individuals.

I've also renamed the topic to help people better know what you're seeking.
If I remember right, Cold Steel produces sword canes; maybe the blade could be purchased separately or retrofitted for a custom project?

Also, here in the Marketplace, Alex Oster is selling a court sword for a very good price. I was very tempted to purchase it as a project as the blade alone is worth more than he's asking. I sadly have too many other projects in process right now and am feverishly working on my armor (I am normally very weak and a nearly compulsive bargain shopper!), but it might be just what you're looking for.

Hope this helps and, again, Welcome :)
Jonathon Janusz wrote:
If I remember right, Cold Steel produces sword canes; maybe the blade could be purchased separately or retrofitted for a custom project?

Also, here in the Marketplace, Alex Oster is selling a court sword for a very good price. I was very tempted to purchase it as a project as the blade alone is worth more than he's asking. I sadly have too many other projects in process right now and am feverishly working on my armor (I am normally very weak and a nearly compulsive bargain shopper!), but it might be just what you're looking for.

Hope this helps and, again, Welcome :)

-What he said. :lol: but seriously... welcome, and You might look up CAS Iberia, for I belive they had some single rapier blades. I would have to check again, but dosent Albion have some rapier blades in their bare blades section? I'd check there also. But then again, its friday, late, and I am sorta out of it.

-Again, Welcome!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: