Tora Blades British Service Issue Khukri
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This is a moved into a new house sale. I'm just getting rid of excess items.

Bought for $116 back in August 2018. Will sell for $80. Shipping included in US. You won't have to wait the 4+ months it takes to get one of these. PM if interested.

This never been used for any cutting but does have a small hairline crack on the handle right next to the bolster. It is so small that I couldn't get a pic of it. The blade could use some polishing as it's been in storage in it's scabbard for the last 4 months.

Beefy for it's size yet still agile. This one feels like a nice chopper. Stats are below from Tora's website. Unfortunately, I lost my scale during the move so I can't weigh this one. OL is approximately 16". Blade is about 11 1/2" long & about 2 1/4" deep. The BSI fits tightly into its scabbard and I will include all the authentication paper work with the sale.

https://torablades.com/shop/kukri/british-service-issue-1960-s.html

Tora's BSI (based on the 70's issue) generally has a 29cm long blade with a belly of 5.5cm and a rough weight guideline of between 440-515 grams. It has a stick tang horn handle and comes with military scabbard and frogs and Chakmak & Karda utility knives with 8cm blades.

Pics are below. I can always take and send more.

Attachment: 43.3 KB
BSI1.jpg

Attachment: 46.2 KB
BSI2.jpg

Slightly better pics in better light. Some of the pictures show what looks like waves on the blades. This is just an artifact of the light. Blades are nice and smooth. Paypal preferred

Attachment: 46.08 KB
b.jpg

Attachment: 60.48 KB
b2.jpg

Attachment: 66.06 KB
b3.jpg

Attachment: 59.38 KB
b4.jpg

Dropped to $66. Shipping included Continental USA

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: