Albion Sovereign
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Sovereign with bronze pommel and "red" grip leather. As other Albion customers can attest to, the company tends to produce leather colors that come out a full shade darker than what's ordered - so their "red" looks more like oxblood, "light brown" just looks brown, and both "dark brown" and "oxblood" are nearly black. At least, this was the case when I bought this sword - it may have changed now. In any case, the color ordered was indeed "red," but I would say it's closer to what most people think of as "oxblood" in reality.

in any case - the sword is in excellent condition, and has only been used occasionally in milk jug cutting. No other cutting, sparring, whatever. It's spent most of its time in the box it was shipped in, mostly being taken out for the occasional re-oiling.

It looks, as far as I can tell, just the same as when I purchased it.

Asking for $1,150, shipped within continental U.S. Shipping to other locations will have to be adjusted, but will incur no additional increase to the price beyond whatever is required to ship it.

I will accept $1,075 for non-Paypal options (check, money order, etc.) due to not needing to give up a percentage of the transaction. If you happen to be located within the Dallas/Forth Worth region, I can accept $1,000 in cash.

I am also selling an Albion Sovereign with a bronze pommel and red grip. If you choose to purchase both, I will take $200 off the total. This would be separate from any of the discounts listed above.

Thank you for your interest.

Attachment: 351.53 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 269.61 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 308.55 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 252.18 KB
[ Download ]
Re: Albion Sovereign
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Josh S wrote:
i am also selling an Albion Chevalier with a bronze pommel and blue/pink grip. If you choose to purchase both, I will take $200 off the total. This would be separate from any of the discounts listed above.

Please note the above correction to the original post. Corrected text is in bold. I only have one Sovereign available.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: