Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: 2017 Zombie Tools ApokatanaRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Holger Mahling

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 27 Jan, 2019 2:25 am    Post subject: 2017 Zombie Tools Apokatana         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Ladies and gentlemen, i am selling my 2017 ZT Apokatana with the usual kydex sheath AND the very well made optional leather scabbard! Price is 550 Euros shipping within the EU included. Other shipment options have to be discussed. Attention euro sword people; especially for you this is a great opportunity! Shipping to the USA would also be possible, but considering the original ZT price i would loose too much money there; remember we here in Germoney are forced to pay around 20% import taxes and customs fees... The sword handles great, fit and finish are awesome; it simply doesnt meet neither my taste for fantasy NOR historical pieces well enough. Chances! Decisions!
Holger Mahling

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 27 Jan, 2019 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Zombie Tools Apokatana         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Holger Mahling wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, i am selling my 2017 ZT Apokatana with the usual kydex sheath AND the very well made optional leather scabbard! Price is 550 Euros shipping within the EU included. Other shipment options have to be discussed. Attention euro sword people; especially for you this is a great opportunity! Shipping to the USA would also be possible, but considering the original ZT price i would loose too much money there; remember we here in Germoney are forced to pay around 20% import taxes and customs fees... The sword handles great, fit and finish are awesome; it simply doesnt meet neither my taste for fantasy NOR historical pieces well enough. Chances! Decisions!

Edit: once again i find it impossible to add pictures; this is a real pain in the *beep* on myArmoury; dont know why this has to be so difficult, really... and i have a 20 years PC background. Anybody interested will get as much images of the item as wanted via email, thanx and sorry!

schwarzbaer666@t-online.de

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: 2017 Zombie Tools ApokatanaRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic