Go to page 1, 2  Next

A&A Muster & Christmas
Hello All

We hope this finds you well and enjoying life. Just wanted to let you know we have a couple of new items on the Muster Page. These are one off pieces some based on originals, some being in the style of original swords. They are all ready to ship and come sharp and ready to enhance your collection.

We will also be having some special items popping up on our facebook page. Check out often as there will be new items and some special deals over the next few weeks. :-)

Email or post with any questions you may have after checking out the muster page and as always we are happy to talk with you about these or any of our other items.

Best to All
A&A

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Attachment: 550.3 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 713.52 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 665.19 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 207.67 KB
[ Download ]
The Xa with the type N pommel is particularly nice
Roger Hooper wrote:

And a great deal with the scabbard.
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Roger Hooper wrote:

And a great deal with the scabbard.

Wow, it really is.
It looks like your old type Xa with N pommel JD! Cool sword. Very cool in fact. Hmmmmm.....
Tim Lison wrote:
It looks like your old type Xa with N pommel JD! Cool sword. Very cool in fact. Hmmmmm.....

Indeed. In fact Craig warned me about it first so I wouldn't be surprised (such a nice guy). But mine (in the avatar to the left) has a more curved type O pommel, longer black grip, and a slightly shorter, wider blade. Must get a scabbard for that one some time.
I love the grip length on the ring hilt. Looks like it would be very comfortable.
Xmas Seax!
We have some nice belt knives we will be listing for specials on facebook, the first two are up now. You may need a Seax for your belt or carving turkey in a medieval fashion!

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Drop us an email aa@arms-n-armor.com or give us a call 800 745 7345 and they can be yours.

Best
A&A
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Tim Lison wrote:

Indeed. In fact Craig warned me about it first so I wouldn't be surprised (such a nice guy). But mine (in the avatar to the left) has a more curved type O pommel, longer black grip, and a slightly shorter, wider blade. Must get a scabbard for that one some time.

Well, I couldn't resist it. I always loved your type N, so I bought this one. Merry Christmas to me.
Type N
Tim Lison wrote:
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Tim Lison wrote:

Well, I couldn't resist it. I always loved your type N, so I bought this one. Merry Christmas to me.

We will see if we can get this on the way today Tim :-)
Two more Seax from A&A
Here are two more Seax for stocking stuffing this year. Check them out on our facebook page.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Drop us an email aa@arms-n-armor.com or give us a call 800 745 7345 and they can be yours.

Best
A&A
Tim Lison wrote:
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Tim Lison wrote:

Haha!

So you are the one who bought it from under me! Anyway Congratulations Tim!
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:
Tim Lison wrote:
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Tim Lison wrote:

Haha!

So you are the one who bought it from under me! Anyway Congratulations Tim!

Sorry Jeremy! I couldn’t resist it!!!
Here are some shots in hand.
M. Livermore wrote:
I love the grip length on the ring hilt. Looks like it would be very comfortable.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Will there be any rapiers popping up before Christmas?... he asks hopefully :eek:
Oh, that in hand shot is lovely. Looks like you could wield it for hours.
Tim Lison wrote:
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Tim Lison wrote:

Good on ya, man. You've got to take care of yourself.
Complex hilt
Martin Buckley wrote:
Will there be any rapiers popping up before Christmas?... he asks hopefully :eek:

HI Martin

The only complex hilt we will have in stock is a ...

[ Linked Image ]
Serrenissima
Last two Seax in this group.
The last two Seax in this group, just the thing to surprise your mom on Christmas morning:-). Check them out on our facebook page.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Best
A&A
Cyber Monday Specials
Check out all of our Cyber Monday Deals on our facebook page.

[ Linked Image ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: