Go to page 1, 2  Next

Special Preview -- Tomorrow's big announcement...
a new sword typology by Peter Johnsson...

http://albion-swords.com/johnsson-typology.htm

Best,

Howy
Re: Special Preview -- Tomorrow's big announcement...
Howard Waddell wrote:
a new sword typology by Peter Johnsson...

http://albion-swords.com/johnsson-typology.htm

Best,

Howy

*groan*
:p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my God your killing me!

That's so funny :p
cute.

way too much time on your hands, folks. . . :lol:

. . . besides, how often do you see a swizzle sword in the company of Port? ;)
Aww, go ahead, steal my thunder. I was going to announce my newest project for sale -- the pimped out pokemon ninja sword. Square titanium tsuba, unobtainium steel blade, saya that acts as a snorkle or poison dust blower (not to self -- do not confuse the two), compass endcap that unscrews to reveal strike anywhere matches in the handle, flames and a bird smoking a cigar on the saya, and pokemon menuki...

Now to build it... ;)
Very nice, Howy and Peter.
Oh, no..... :eek: ..... All that clammering for more swords must have finally gotten to the fine people at Albion..... :lol: :lol:

Either that or they've found WAY too many "marinated" worms lately! :D

If they ever make the video..... :eek:
Awesome, I really dig TYPE C. :p lol

Great stuff
As Always, I volunteer my Squires to try them out (I think that most of my Squires are pretty familiar with these types of swords already... ;)
I'm thinking I can afford a bunch of those!

Well done. :D :D
So. . .

do the "Albion MarkTM Peter JohnssonTM Next GenerationTM SquireTM MaestroTM MuseumTM Swizzle SwordTM LineTM" count toward a person's six swords per year in the collector's guild?

[dives for cover before something heavy is thrown :p ]
Ahhh very funny..... now get back to making swords I still see 34 models that are not in production yet. :D
Jonathon Janusz wrote:
So. . .

do the "Albion MarkTM Peter JohnssonTM Next GenerationTM SquireTM MaestroTM MuseumTM Swizzle SwordTM LineTM" count toward a person's six swords per year in the collector's guild?

[dives for cover before something heavy is thrown :p ]

Yeah...buy 6 boxes, and get the 7th free (olives not included)! :lol:
Huzzah!

Tomorrow was a very nice day.

Cheers

GC
Ah Yeah!

Oi, do they count in the collectors club? LOL

Nice one:)
:D OOH! Peter's real hobby :D
I have seen them in many movies, like those Bond 007 :cool:
I was, you know, chilling out in the local watering hole once. (OK, so it's been more than once, but this in particular was a grand day indeed.) Some joker insulted my ladyfriend, and I had to defend her honor. I challenged the gent to a duel, which he had no choice but to accept. I snatched the umbrella from my drink, drew the rapier blade concealed within, and quickly dispatched the fiend. Her honor restored... :cool: And the rest, as they say, is history.

Thanks to the Albion crew for a good laugh on a personally generally crappy day.
That is freaking hilarious! Thanks for putting the effort into such a worthwhile gag!
So, will you offering Museum Line recreations of each of the Swizzle types? I'm partial to type A, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is based on the Sword of St. Smirnoff.

Brian M
ROTFLMAO!

You guys crack me up. The pic of Peter where he's bending the sword. The expression on his face. Priceless.
Lloyd Clark wrote:
As Always, I volunteer my Squires to try them out (I think that most of my Squires are pretty familiar with these types of swords already... ;)

LOL, i practice religiously.... Both Steve and I are fast becoming Masters...Brady Soaked Cherries Beware!

Great Gag guys, Really a good way to wake up before work! Any chance of getting a Hand and a half or two handed version?... Sometimes my drinks get a little on the Large side.
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: