SBG Kagetoraken/ Shadowtiger Katana for Sale
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I had bought this sword New from the Youtuber known as Swordsage. It used to be sold on the Sword Buyers Guide website as the Kagetoraken, or the Shadowtiger. I had bought the sword originally on 2/4/19 I still have all the old emails.... I have this item/ sword also posted on Skallagrim's for sale page on his Discord FYI.

The basic measurements of the sword are as follows:

Blade length: 73 cm (a little over 28.5 in)
Overall length: 103 cm (40.5 in)
Weight: 2 lbs 5.5oz
POB: 5 in from guard

Swordsage had told me that he had never used it, and that it had been sitting in a foam container since 2015. All of the fittings are solid and tight, even the blade is somewhat sharp I did a Skype call with Swordsage and he cut paper with the sword. As for me I have never used it. I had bought it with the intention of test cutting but then I ended up moving and it sat in storage basically ever since I got it. The blade I believe is folded T10 steel, Swordsage did tell me that based on other similar Katanas he has had in the past that they can hold up to quite a bit of abuse.

It should be noted that the scabbard is very loose and that was how I received it, it was never a proper fitting scabbard. Also the Brass Habaki is tarnished and that was how I received it from Swordsage, and I never attempted to clean it. The only thing I ever did was oil the blade and steel fittings with Ballistol.

It does have the hamon pattern like a traditionally made Katana and is also balanced well enough to be used in one hand.

Asking $400 USD Plus Shipping

Attachment: 64.57 KB
Katana for sale 1.jpg

Attachment: 63.52 KB
Katana for sale 3.jpg

Attachment: 75 KB
[ Download ]

Bump

Any Questions feel free to PM me also Paypal Only

Bump

The Condition of the sword/ Katana is New and it does come with a swordbag. Any Questions feel free to PM me also Paypal Only.

Bump

Paypal Only and in the US preferably. The Condition of the sword/ Katana is New and it does come with a swordbag.

Bump

Still Available

New Price $380USD plus Shipping

The Original Retail Price was $430USD

Paypal Only and in the US preferably. The Condition of the sword/ Katana is New and it does come with a swordbag.
Kagetoraken/ Shadowtiger Katana for Sale SBG Model

Re-post The Original Post was removed due to me being away from the site, so the Katana is still available. I also have this sword posted on the Sword Buyers guide for sale forums...

The basic measurements of the sword are as follows:

Blade length: 73 cm (a little over 28.5 in)
Overall length: 103 cm (40.5 in)
Weight: 2 lbs 5.5oz
POB: 5 in from guard

I had bought this sword New from the Youtuber known as Swordsage. It used to be sold on the Sword Buyers Guide website as the Kagetoraken, or the Shadowtiger. I had bought the sword originally on 2/4/2019.

Swordsage had told me that he had never used it, and that it had been sitting in a foam container since 2015. All of the fittings are solid and tight, even the blade is somewhat sharp I did a Skype call with Swordsage and he cut paper with the sword. As for me I have never used it. I had bought it with the intention of test cutting but then I ended up moving and it sat in storage basically ever since I got it. The blade I believe is folded T10 steel, Swordsage did tell me that based on other similar Katanas he has had in the past that they can hold up to quite a bit of abuse.

It should be noted that the scabbard is very loose and that was how I received it, it was never a proper fitting scabbard. Also the Brass Habaki is tarnished and that was how I received it from Swordsage, and I never attempted to clean it. The only thing I ever did was oil the blade and steel fittings.

It does have the hamon pattern like a traditionally made Katana and is also balanced well enough to be used in one hand.

Asking $380 USD Plus Shipping The Original Retail Price was $430USD

Paypal Only and in the US preferably. The Condition of the sword/ Katana is New and it does come with a cloth swordbag

Attachment: 64.57 KB
Katana for sale 1.jpg

Attachment: 75 KB
[ Download ]

Bump

Asking $380 USD Plus Shipping.
Paypal Only and in the US preferably. The Condition of the Katana is New, it has never been cut with and does come with a cloth swordbag.

Any questions PM Me.

Bump

Still Avalible and in Great Condition, I just polished it and it is ready for a new home.

New Price $370 USD Plus Shipping

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: