Warbow Arrow Fletcher's in the US
Howdy!

I got a 110lb longbow for Christmas, and haven't been able to find very many historically accurate war arrow fletchers here in the US. So far Razor Stone Archery on Etsy is the only one I've been able to find, and while he make fine arrows, I was wondering if y'all knew of any other fletchers in the US making arrows for English warbows.
You could try Bill Darr at whipperwil archery. He makes bows and arrows and his stuff is great. He has a web site at whipperwilarchery.com and a facebook presence as well. Really knowledgeable about historic archery and a nice guy to boot. Used to chat with him at his booth at numerous northeast renfaires.
Primitive Archer.com web forum would be a good bet. I just posted the question there for you, in the Arrow section.
Awesome, thank y'all for the help, I really appreciate it! One can never have too many arrows!
Also, I'll be checking in on that post on primitive Archer, thanks!
Georgia
A great local ressource for you would be Jaap Koppedrayer.. His specialty is more in the field of asian and horsebows, but he did make all types of arrows for reenactment archery events.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: