New Kingston Arms swords
I was recently browsing through the SBG forums and ran across something that sounds reeeeally interesting. It was said that Kingston will be coming out with a Katzbalger and....wait for it.....wait....a Zweihander! The Katz will be out in the fairly near future from the sound of it...the Zweihander still in the very early stages. I don't know about y'all, but I'm saving my pennies! :D ....McM
My understanding of the Kingston arms line is that CAS Iberia is attempting to re-release some of their earlier offerings (pre- factory fire) at very competitive prices. Is this verifiable?

For example, their 'fencing side-sword' hilt is nearly identical to their earlier production side sword (s) . Hopefully we'll see the return and/or improvements to their old rapier designs as well. I miss Hanwei's former large selection of cheap (but decent) practice weapons to be able to recommend to students.
This information came straight from the horse's mouth---Mr. Blake Pogue. I don't really know who he is, but is apparently a high-up with Kingston/CAS/Hanwei. They must be doing something right...the sharp version of the re-released side sword is already sold out and back-ordered at KoA. If I didn't already own the original Hanwei version, I would have bought one in a heartbeat. ;) ....McM

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: