This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

For sale: Huanuo (Dynasty Forge) Oakeshott Xa Knight (NL, EU)

The sword itself is brand new, it has never been cut with. The original specifications can be found by searching for “Oakeshott Knight sword” and “Dynasty Forge Oakeshott Xa Knight”.
Because the point of balance was ridiculously far forward the sword handled like a brick so the sword and handle were professionally shortened (I have pictures of the disassembly and the new tang). The fittings and handle core were assembled onto the blade with Devcon epoxy (those who work with firearms a lot know how strong this stuff is). So you have the certainty of a stress-free, rock-solid assembly that won't come lose or crack under normal use. The grip was wrapped with leather cord. Aesthetically the only mayor difference is that I replaced the original (rather short) pommel nut with a new, longer, stronger one, though with all the epoxy I'm sure it would hold even without it.
The new handle is 14cm (5.5inches) and the new blade length is 77.5cm (30.5inches). The rest of the specs are still pretty much the same as the original sword.

I bought it brand new for 400 euro plus shipping and will sell it for (a fixed price) of 250 euro + actual shipping. Both Paypal and bank transfer are fine for me.
You're basically getting a brand new sword that handles better than the original and with the reassurance of a rock-solid assembled handle for a lot less money.
I'm located in The Netherlands, Europe, so please be aware that shipping might add up if you're far away.

Please email me for pictures because photobucket has gone fubar on me: louis.p@hotmail.com