This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi,here 2 pairs of KHEVSURIAN VAMBRACES AND SHIELDS

NR.1- VAMBRACES with raised CROSSES orig.beg.20th cent.beautiful and fully werable. Euro 400
NR.2 - BUCKLER SHIELD KHEVSURIAN orig.beg.20th cent,very beautiful,usable in fight ,has Maker Master classic marks,swords catcher elements,and as all real Khessurian Shield,has 16 round studs raised arlund circumference.
Has git a beautifuk raised-embossed Maltese or Georgian tyoe CROSS in the middle.
2 holding leather straps in the back of it.
These is also great as rapresentative art piece on any walls of house,looks just like moder art to me.
Price is. EURO 550 not shipped

Nr.3 - VAMBRACES PERSIAN INFLUENCE WITH GEORGIAN ORTODOX FLEUR DE LYS BRASS MOTIVES.
NEWLY MADE REPRODUCTION,WEARABLE,BEAUTUFULLY engraves on antique 20th cent beg.vambraces metal.
Price is EURO 320 .
Nr.4 - BUCKLER SHIELD OR.BEG,20TH CENT.use in fight in Gori area Karthi-Georgia.
Again with the classic 16 round usual studs,and different Georgian CROSS in middle.
This goes for EURO 260.
IF YOU NEEED MORE PICS OR INFO.
skatto.andrea@hotmail.it
Ps.Please note that there is ho duty to pay as i already did it when i bought these pieces,otherwise,from Georgia in Europe and USA you pay extra duty with all problems connected today.
GREAT PIECES.

Andrea Scattolin

Attachment: 283.64 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 235.49 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 339.17 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 314.79 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 371.01 KB
[ Download ]