Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion 1st Gen. Hastings sword and matching scabbard.Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Henry R. Gower

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 10 Oct, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Albion 1st Gen. Hastings sword and matching scabbard.         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Offering a 1st Gen Albion Hastings with matching wine colored leather and wood scabbard. Belt also comes with this if someone wants to wear. This sword has the heft and size of a "riding sword." In other words, not burdensome or heavy feeling, to wear. Although I am not the first owner, it appears to have been well cared for during its life and not used for cutting things. Nice polished blade, scabbard has no obvious scuffs or wear points. the handle leather is clean. The belt is very nice as well, though it appears to have been worn a few times, no more. PM for fotos. Offered at $ 575. firm. plus UPS at my cost, should be between 25-45 dollars depending on how far from new England you live. Pay pal, M.O. or pers. cheque. Paypal is faster, of course, but please share the 3 percent fee with me. Haggling for me is like a dental root canal, so let's please not do. I am offering this at a discount from what it cost me, and my first price is my best price. No overseas shipping due solely to customs concerns at the buyer's end.
Henry

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion 1st Gen. Hastings sword and matching scabbard.Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic