Arms & Armor "Muster" Sword
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Arms & Armor "muster" sword, which was on offer from A &A about 3 years or so, ago. Its appearance is very much like the famous German "Munich" sword. A & A I understand, only made three or four of these and then moved on to other offerings on the muster page, so it is very uncommon. The original price was $ 1450. This one has been enhanced with two gilt, floriated Gothic cross, roundels, from DBK, in each pommel recess. Altogether then, this is a unique item. It is in collector condition, never used for anything except collection. I offer it at a discount at $ 1250. That is a $ 280. or so, discount. This price is firm. Haggling for me is like getting a dental root canal, so let's not. My first price is my "best" price. PM for fotos. Paypal, cheque or M.O. Cheque to clear. Shipping by UPS should be in the range of 40-50 dollars, depending on where you live in CONUS. I don't ship swords overseas due to possible customs imbroglios. If Paypal, which is faster, of course, pls. share the 3 percent fee with me, 50/50.
Henry
Muster page Sword
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Still available, PM me for fotos.
Henry

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: