Albion Svante with Leather Storage Scabbard
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I am offering at a deep discount, this Albion Svante in collector condition. Pristine blade and handle, never used to cut so much as a pool noodle. Although it does not come with the wooden box (I bought it that way) it does have a nicely stitched, professionally made, leather storage scabbard. If you are a Svante fan, you know the price new, as well as the wait time. This is for immediate delivery and $2750. firm. Haggling for me is like a dental root canal, so this is the lowest I'll go, right off the bat. If I bump it to the front, the price will still be the same. Better that way ! Anyway, kept in a clean, dry closet, super shape. I accept M.O., Paypal, pers. cheque to clear. UPS postage to conus, probably 25-45 USD, depending on how far away you live from New England. If Paypal, please split the 3 percent fee with me. Sorry, no foreign shipping due solely to customs concerns.
send PM for fotos.
Henry
Albion Svante

Would make a fine Holiday or Birthday Present, to self or a loved one.
Albion Svante

I decided to "eat crow" and drop the price to $ 2,500. Here's your chance to get a previously-owned, but never used, Svante for a bargain price and no waiting.
Henry
Albion Svante

Allright. Let's try $2,400.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: