3D Models of your swords or Weapons!
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi There! I hope I'm posting in the right section
I am an Italian 3D artist and architecture student who works in the gaming industry and the architectural rendering industry. Seeing how the Oakshotte project started to incorporate the 3D models of historical swords I figured that it could be good, for many people, to have a 3D model of a specific sword, maybe for reference, or maybe to see how their design would work. I personally always provide my Blacksmith with a 3D model of the sword or the tool I want him to create and he tells me it helps him very much to understand the complex nature of some specific features, since the model can be rendered at different angles. I specialize in realistic looking renders and I can reproduce your requests based off drawings, photographs or even description. Since the work is completely digital (and fun) prices are low, and if you want a custom sword, or maybe a beauty shot of an historical sword in a specific setting all you have to do is contact me at
micheleallori@gmail.com

Here I post a link with an example, this was made out of my own fantasy to make an artistic shot that could tell a story. "Delivery" times could be long
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4V8XL
Thank you for reading
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

[ Linked Image ]
This is the image for those that prefer to see it here instead of the artstasėtion website[/img]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: