Burgundian Gothic Armor suit question
There is this suit being made by Illusion Armoring id'd as burgundian gothic armor. Is this based on something real found in a museum?

[ Linked Image ]
Couldn't really say if it's based on a historical museum set, but it's most definitely historically plausible. That's a nice suit... like it a lot ! :D .....McM
While I don't know if it's based on an exact piece or not, the appropriate historical theme -as far as I know- is there. I do know, from conversations with them while being an active customer, that Scott does put in a lot of research before making armor designs. While it might not be one piece, per say, it may be based off of a number of pieces that he put together into a more "generic" set to fit a theme or time period. Maybe someone with a closer relationship to the company or with more knowledge can give better information.

However, I figured I'll add in these two cents if you're looking at booking a set: I've had work done by Illusion Armory and I absolutely love the armor I own from them. It was top notch and worth the wait. There's no surprise their website says they have a huge backlog that they're trying to clear before they take new orders.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: