Custom Cold Steel Pipe-hawk...
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

For sale(again) is my custom-made Cold Steel Pipe-hawk. The head has been polished free of the awful factory black paint, revealing a beautiful, grainy textured steel. The 22'' American hickory handle has been sanded and stained with a medium oak antique finish. The upper handle is wrapped in hemp cord with hardened leather binders with three steel tacks on each side. The head is tightly mounted, and rings like a bell when thumped. This is a *serious* little 'hawk....no B.S. about it. All the hard work is done...just needs a good hip to hang on. *Asking* $65.00 + shipping, CONUS. Will consider trades. Whatcha got? :D PM me here, or mail me at: 164moore@gmail.com Thankymuch! :D .....McM

Attachment: 42.43 KB
WIN_20170617_13_45_20_Pro.jpg

And....another pic....this time showing the CS set-screw, and a decent close-up of the handle. :D .....McM

Attachment: 46.36 KB
WIN_20170617_13_45_54_Pro.jpg

BUMP....$60.00 + shipping. Come on...I did all the work, you get a finished 100% functional custom 'hawk! ;) ....McM

BUMP....$60.00 + shipping. Come on...I did all the work, you get a finished 100% functional custom 'hawk! ;) ....McM

Bump with a drop! $50.00 + shipping, CONUS. Sorry for the double-post above. :blush: ....McM

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: