New Hermann Historica catalogue
The catalogue for auction 48 at Hermann Historica has been put up in the last few days or so. Just go to "current" auction on that top of the page.

here are few teasers
[ Linked Image ] this is a cool looking dagger from Germany , dated to 1400.
[ Linked Image ] That reminds me of the MRL Coustelle dagger, but it is a clear cut Cinquedea circa 1500
[ Linked Image ] For the Brazil-nut nutz ;) Starting bid 7500 :eek: [ Linked Image ] A beautiful type XVa (XV?) from 1400 Italy? Starting bid at 1200 euro.
[ Linked Image ] A "great" Type XIIIa with running wolf inlay
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ] For you schiavona lovers
[ Linked Image ] Antennae bronze sword 56.5cm

If I had the money...

Alexi
That Cinquedea looks exactly like an old model that Del Tin used to make.
Patrick Kelly wrote:
That Cinquedea looks exactly like an old model that Del Tin used to make.

I knew it looked familiar :D. I am most impressed with the german dagger. I find it very cool.

Alexi
Oh, to possess that brazil nut sword! Beautiful!
I am struck by the wide cross of the XIIIa, another phenomenal piece.
Jeremy
Thanks for the heads up on this Alexi! These guys have an AMAZING :eek: set of things to sell. Since I can't buy any I'm grabing pictures :D :D .

For those unfamiliar with HH, they don't just sell swords :D :D :D :cool: . There are some beautiful guns, maces, spears, etc. too. Wonderful eastern weapons as well!

Enjoy!

Attachment: 19.18 KB
Gold_Inlaid_Kilij_1.1.jpg
Gold inlaid Kilij
My German is pretty non-existent, but I think the Cinquedea is "in the style of" a circa 1500 dagger. I don't understand the text well enough for the particulars, but the expected price is only 80 euros...
Steve Maly wrote:
My German is pretty non-existent, but I think the Cinquedea is "in the style of" a circa 1500 dagger. I don't understand the text well enough for the particulars, but the expected price is only 80 euros...

Yup. That's right. They're selling it as a repro as are many other things there. There is a schiavona (not the one Alexi posted) that is also a repro. Other than the brass pommel, it looks very much like a mid 90's Del Tin.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: