AT Baskethilt Update....
Hello all.

I wanted to take a moment to chat abought the AT Baskethilt line.

We introduced the first two of the new line up and had a huge upswell of requests for information and availability questions. We have tried to answer them as best we can but we our selfs didn't have all the answers....

Well we have some!

We have done two things with the Baskets and I want to explain it, at least a little;

First we have a line of hilts that will come from E. B. Erickson. This line will be an exclusive thru All Saints, and at a pretty low production rate. This set will sell as we get them. We expect to get 4 more this year and any were between 6 and 12 more next year. We will not be taking orders for them for the time being. We will offer them as we get them, they will be fitted with Christian Fletcher wraps and mostly all blued. They will vary by flavor age and style, and it's always kinda a suprise because we don't see them until they get here. The E. B. line will follow a more Historical flavor that E. B. is know for (LOL but were are not claiming to copy any historical piece, like all our stuff we take inspiration from history, we don't claim to make exact reproductions) The Erickson hilts will be the more expensive of the two line up's, I don't see prices rising from the rate we opened with, $750.00.

The next set we will have is more of a production line, they will be cheeper than the E. B. line, wrapped in house and we really hope to be able to offer these to the other AT Vendors; Lee Reeves, Counter Cut ect... This line we will set up to take orders for, with a few different blade options, bunt or sharp ect. We have the first set of this line, the proto type with blade will be shown at Portland on Monday. I have hi-hopes for this line. They will be cheeper than the E. B. line up, we can take orders, ship to vendors and offer a selection of blades to go with. We're still on the fence weither there going to be all blued or offered satin. I have not yet seen the new hilt (I get to see it tonight). This line will be under $700.00, I'm hoping to target well under that, but with out the blade and bill I can't set that just yet in stone.

Well I hope that helps, and we'll have pictures next week!

Now I'm off to go set up the practical rapier pages... Oh did I mention the rapiers are ready now? I'll tell you abought those later :D
awesome Josh!!

Cant wait to see the pics!!

I really liked those first few......

Definantly going to have to grab one of these!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: