Custom A&A XVIa Bastard Sword
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello All,

I'm looking to trade this custom bastard sword for a shorter single hand, broad-bladed sword of similar quality (high end production or custom) and in excellent condition. Currently interested in 14th century swords along the lines of XIV/XV/XVI/XVIII variety but would consider earlier models. Production examples would include A&A French Medieval or Albion Squire (I already have an Albion Sovereign). I tend to like swords with some heft to them.

Sorry my overseas friends, but due to recent shipping problems I'd like to keep this within North America.

Full Description of my sword:

Custom Commission XVIa from A&A, based on period art and a piece from Musée de l'Hôtel Sandelin. Full background details here: http://myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=30378

'As new': only used for display since original purchase. Fit and finish are amazing. It's a real bastard: handles great with one or two hands: authoritative with one hand, quick with two. First 2/3 of blade wide for cutting, last 3rd tapers to a nasty diamond-section point. Other unique features (based on the original) include a flat fuller and type W pommel which fits very comfortably in the other hand.

VITAL STATISTICS:
OL:42.18"
BL: 35"
Grip L: 4.62"
Guard Width: 8.31"
Blade Width: 2"
Weight: 1340gr 2.95 lbs
COG 5.5"
Forward node or Center of percussion 23.25"

Pictures:
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]

Terms: We pay for our own shipping by regular post and provide each other with tracking numbers. I am willing to consider price equalization if the price of the models is significantly different (I paid US 1200 + for mine).

Thanks for Looking, JDC
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Back up for Trade (or sale at $800 US, shipping included within NA).

Please, serious offers only. (I've lost count of how many people have made offers on this sword that did not pan out; sorry, I'm getting a bit frustrated!)

I'll keep this up a bit longer and then either have A&A modify it to my taste or sell it on KoA.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: