Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Museum Line Brescia Spadona & ScabbardSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Adam James Pugh

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 05 May, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Albion Museum Line Brescia Spadona & Scabbard         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

The sword is in outstanding condition and has been kept solely as a display piece - as has the scabbard. The sword has never been used to cut, nor in the context of historical reenactment.

They are listed as "Like New", rather than "New" as the sword has some extremely light oxidation in a few spots on the pommel and guard. I'm sure these would be easily removed with oil, Scotch Brite and a little effort. The scabbard is in pristine condition and is fitted with a baldric. The package also includes the original wooden shipping container for the sword.

The blade was ordered sharpened and still retains an edge.

A link to Albion Sword's webpage for the Brescia Spadona

£1850 plus PayPal fees if applicable - I am open to offers Includes shipment by courier to UK mainland. Queries from abroad are welcome and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. High resolution copies of images are available on request. Viewing and collection in person is also possible by prior arrangement.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Albion Museum Line Brescia Spadona & ScabbardSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic