Wanted: Albion 1-hander, 11th-12th C. type X,Xa,XII,..
This listing has been marked as FOUND

I want to give my brother a proper graduation present, he will get his masters degree in chemistry in the beginning of July and I know he would love to have an Albion sword. I contacted Albion but their current waiting time is too long to get it done in time for his graduation ceremony so I'm hoping to find something here.
His interest is mostly 11th-12th century (think kite shield, full hauberk and spear). I think I once heard him say he doesn't like brazilnut pommels very much aesthetically but I'm not sure about that. Considering that I think swords like the The Norman, Senlac and Hospitallar would be good options but I'm open to suggestions.
Basically, just offer any Albion single hander that will fit the 11th-13th century time frame.

It has to be in very good condition, very minor wear is no problem but no loose fittings, chips, rust or other mayor issues, I'd like as close to brand new as possible. If the sword is in excellent shape I'm prepared to pay close to or even full brand new price.
If it comes with a good quality scabbard and belt that's even better.

Please note that I live in The Netherlands, Europe so the sword will probably have to be shipped internationally. I have bought swords from all over the world and shipped them to many places around the globe though so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance, Louis
This listing has been marked as FOUND

Boy, that was ridiculously quick, already received an offer for a brand new sword including scabbard, until further notice consider my search over.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: