Arms & Armor contact
Hello all,

have been having no luck at all getting the guys at A & A to answer a query regarding their Milanese rapier. It's been months (the rapier is now unavailable...) and so I am wondering, is it just me or has anyone else had this problem?

I don't think I wrote or said anything to offend them, so am really at a loss.
I've had some luck via Facebook.
A&A
Right now they are not good at responding to e-mails.

You may try facebook as suggested or give them a call via phone.
Thanks for your replies!

Unfortunately, I don't have a Facbook account and calling them doesn't seem to have improved anything. I think, I got through twice, was assured once they would reply to my eMail, even asked for more specific measurements on the second call, but in the end they still didn't get back to me.

Glad to hear I appear not to be the only one at least.
I think they’re all hands to the pump on the shop floor at the moment trying to clear the backlog caused by Covid and the impact of Covid on supply chains. I guess for any business, when you start missing a few emails, things snowball. They’re top top guys though, I’m sure they’ll get back to you. I gave them a call for an update on an ongoing order and managed to speak to Craig. I know the lack of coms by email is a little frustrating, but I highly recommend giving them a call.
Happy to hear you got some help talking to them on the phone, Martin! As I mentioned above, wish I could say the same.

I also take your point re: Covid; very much so, in fact, having done business throughout with people under all manner of restrictions.
However, the first message I sent them was in September; I renewed my efforts in January, was told to provide more details (I have a blade, would like the hilt from A &A), then called after a month, you know the rest. Speaks for itself, I think.

Reason for this thread was trying to establish, whether this is a more widespread issue, or particular to me, for whatever reason. The impression I get is, some delay/lack of communication is normal at the moment, but not to the extent I experienced. So, I will just have to settle for that.
They generally have a very good reputation, I agree, but mine appears to be a case of them not living up to that, sadly.
Sometimes...
Sometimes, people don't get back with us because the answer is no. Sometimes, because they are jerks. Sometimes, its because technology has a sense of humor. Sometimes, its because the world decides its their turn to get cards that nobody wants. Terrible cards that we all eventually end up getting. Most of this hobby is served by small businesses. Collections of people on journeys not so different than our own.
A&A Info
Hello my friends, apologies for the quiet and difficulties of trying to get a hold of us lately. We have, as Martin said, been striving to counter our back log and supply issues with aggressive focus. We have had a few health issues that have complicated that as well as my dad passing recently. We are making efforts to catch up on correspondence and will be reaching out too many of the oldest orders with info. Michael I will look for your emails and get back to you later this morning once I am in to the office.

Best
Craig

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: