MRL Viking Runic Seax...
Well...the wait is over. This seax is now available at Kult of Athena. $175.50, $18.00 sharpening. The sword IS peened at the pommel. And LOTS better pictures. Just letting y'all know. :D .......McM
How about you provide a link so that others can find it, too? :) :)

http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=501531
Sorry for not doing that, Nathan. I don't know how to post links, and I can't find where in the 'Info' it tells how. Maybe you can PM me, and I'll try to do better next time. :blush: Thanks for posting it! :) ......McM
I'm not really a seax guy, and I thought my Windlass days were behind me, but that indeed looks pretty cool!

The usual issues with Windlass are loose hilt furniture and insufficient blade thickness/distal taper on longer swords. The latter should not matter so much here, so if you can find one of these with a solid grip, it should be a good buy for the money.
The first rating by a customer is now in. Solid 5-star. I want one...bad...but I already have a KC folded-steel langseax. Mrs. McM would kill me. :lol: ....McM
Mark Moore wrote:
The first rating by a customer is now in. Solid 5-star. I want one...bad...but I already have a KC folded-steel langseax. Mrs. McM would kill me. :lol: ....McM

Which seax will she use?
Probably one in each hand! :lol: Actually, I have an eye on something else I'd rather have. One big, honkin' seax is enough. :lol: Maybe one day. :D ......McM

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: