Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Sale going on.... at Medieval Collectibles Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Mark Moore

Reading list: 1 book

PostPosted: Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Sale going on.... at Medieval Collectibles         Reply with quote

I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I don't see it as any different from the 'Deal of the Day' at MRL thread. Medieval Collectibles is having a Christmas sale going on with EVERYTHING selling at 20% off. ( I DO NOT work for Medieval Collectibles, have NO AFFILIATIONS with them, and DO NOT receive ANYTHING from them for putting out this message.) I just wanted to let folks know. Happy They have a 'promo code'---XMAS2016---that you can put in when you buy something in order to get the 20% off. Their website is kinda funky, and you have to make damn sure you check the product availability and sizes VERY carefully. They will frequently run sales on stuff that they don't even have. WTF?! I have even written to them and told them that this is very misleading, but they do it anyway. WTF?! In their defense though, everything I have ever gotten from them has arrived very fast, and very well boxed. I just ordered a helmet from them that was already on sale, and with the promo code, I got it for less than anywhere else I've seen on the web, and with basically free shipping. Big Grin Just wanted to let y'all know. Big Grin ...............McM
''Life is like a box of chocolates...'' --- F. Gump
Mark Moore

PostPosted: Tue 20 Dec, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Their sales rep's are pretty cool too. I've called them about a specific product measurements, and been put on hold while they go get it off the shelf and measure it for me. I've never even gotten that from KoA, only emails....IF they decide to respond at all................McM
Mark Moore

PostPosted: Tue 20 Dec, 2016 2:31 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

On a secondary note....If anyone needs a good pair o' pants...try the Medieval Cuffed pants, by Epic Armoury. I just got a pair yesterday, and they are great! Thick material, all cotton, and you can get them in sizes big enough to fit Godzilla. Once again.....Check the availability and measurements VERY CLOSELY. And, thank you, Admin, for modifying my post. Should have done that myself. Blush Merry Christmas!............McM
Mark Moore

PostPosted: Wed 21 Dec, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

BTW.....I ordered an Epic Armoury Darkened Sugar-loaf. These are actually pretty good helmets for the money. I already have the Gothic German sallet, darkened. With a little Scotch-Brite pad work, they really do look antique! Suits my needs just for Ren-festing... Big Grin .....McM
Mark Moore

PostPosted: Fri 23 Dec, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Got my helm in yesterday! I'm super pleased with it. I did my Scotch-Brite work on it, and after a little liner adjustment ...it looks amazing! I would post a pic, but you can see it online anywhere. These really are good helms for 18 ga. It looks killer with my darkened maille and a tabard. Come on, Scarborough....I'm ready! Take advantage of this sale while you can! Good buys, and good service from them!.....Merry Christmas!................McM
Mark Moore

PostPosted: Mon 26 Dec, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sale's over. Sorry if you missed out. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did...but I'm glad my wife's family went home. Big Grin (Shhhh! Don't tell her I said that!) Laughing Out Loud .........McM

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Sale going on.... at Medieval Collectibles
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic