Tods new market stock
Hi All,

This weekend I have the TORM market here in the UK and so here are some new stock items, including a load of eating knives, penknives, daggers, maces and single cooking knives. The following weekend I will be at Compeign in France with ASH armour and hopefully see you there.

Tod

Attachment: 165.8 KB
IMGP8793.JPG

Attachment: 134.28 KB
IMGP8794.JPG

Attachment: 146.2 KB
IMGP8795.JPG

Attachment: 133.83 KB
IMGP8797.JPG

Attachment: 125.56 KB
IMGP8796.JPG

WAAUGHHH.....If only to live in the UK. I'd dive headfirst into that kiddy pool. Great stuff! Good luck!!....McM
Mark, as incredible as those pieces are, I think jumping headlong onto daggers, maces, etc. would be quite painful... Great work though, Tod! I think you may well consistently make the best daggers I've ever seen.
Exquisite pain. Exquisite. I think among my favorites are the kitchen knives, for some reason. I'll bet one of those babies would make reeeeally short work of a ham or a big roast beef....and look awesome doing it!............McM
Mark Moore wrote:
Exquisite pain. Exquisite. I think among my favorites are the kitchen knives, for some reason. I'll bet one of those babies would make reeeeally short work of a ham or a big roast beef....and look awesome doing it!............McM

If you like those, go to Tod's FB page and check out the 15th century styled set he did for me (I thought he had them in a topic here, but couldn't find it...). Four blades with a canvas and leather tool roll. All of the blades are awesome, but the cleaver is maybe my favorite bladed implement ever! And, yes, they all get through whatever I'm preparing very well. :)
That Rondel with the black and white grip..........oh my. The fancy Ballock is great too.
The maces are striking.
I caught that, Aaron! :lol: Even at 5:30 in the morning, before coffee.............and, yes, they are. ;) .......McM
Leo, impressive eye candy all in one pic ..... ;) :D :cool:

I can't help imagining how " Much Fun " it must be packing, unpacking and re-packing all of these for travel and how heavy it must be !?

Checked baggage and not carry on ....... ;) :p :lol:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:

Checked baggage and not carry on ....... ;) :p :lol:

"Uh, sir, if you'll follow me to this little room, we'd like to ask you some questions about some of the items in your bag..."
Thanks for the banter guys.

The UK has the reputation of being very strict with weapons of all sorts, but in many cases it really is a matter of context and common sense.

A few months ago I was leaving the UK in my van going to France and the border agency guy (Police) asked what was in the van and I explained that it was "re-enactment goods" at which point he asked it there were any "bladed weapons". Of course my heart sank as it does in the face of any questioning authority, but thought I better be honest so I replied "hundreds". He turned around to another guy working there and said "this guy is carrying hundreds of bladed weapons". His colleagues' reply was delivered in a thick Cockney London accent "Rock on Son!" and off I went.

Tod
Aaron Hoard wrote:
The maces are striking.

Bit pointless if not.

I mean.. errr.... He's hit the spot there.

Oh good grief!
Good to see you yesterday Tod! And of course good to buy something. Obviously I already have nearly one of everything by way of knives, daggers, maces, crossbows etc but its good to now that should i be set upon by brigands, footpads and cut purses I can now grind some pepper at them....
Oh my... great character pieces within that lot...as usual :)

Maybe we get the chance to see the remaining pieces up close, i for sure would be pleased!
Aaron Hoard wrote
Quote:
The maces are striking.

Doh! Now I see. How did I miss that?

Off to Compiegne history market tomorrow with Ash from ASH armour for a weekend of hopefully selling and definitely salami and beer. https://www.facebook.com/fdhcompiegne/?hc_location=ufi

Hopefully I will see some of you there.

Tod
That Landsknecht dagger that is based on a Wallace Collection example would come to my home if I had the funds available. And since we're talking fantasy world, I want at least a half dozen others pretty damn bad, too.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: