This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Selling my gothic half suit - never got around to finishing it with legs.

The helmet and elbows are mild steel and the rest is hardened spring steel.

Helmet is one piece raised skull - beatiful fluting and articulated tail. will require a small pin added to lock visor closed. made of 14 gauge mild. will fit a 21.5-22” and has a historical padded liner at about .75” thick. Can fit a larger head if liner is changed out. Asking 750 usd.

Cuirass is hardened spring and very sturdy. One of the tassets needs a rivet re-added to secure it but otherwise its in amazing condition. will fit someone around 5’7 - 5’11, 165 - 185 lbs - asking 800 usd.

Arms pauldrons are hardened spring and extremely sturdy, elbows are mild and forearms are also hardened spring. Asking 400 usd.

I have two bevors with this set, both are hardened spring. One is padded and one is not. One fits a bit long for the sallet so I had the other made and fits perfectly. asking 150 usd per bevor

gauntlets are spring hardened steel and beautifully made. Require gloves to be added but otherwise brand new. will fit a small / medium hand. asking 650 usd for them

will accept reasonable offers, all payments made via paypal will have 5% added for the fees. For specific measurements please ask and i will take them for you.

http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/crusaderfac...tuff/story

please note in the pictures the gauntlets are not strapped on properly due to no attached gloves or holes punched in the leather yet. Also the forearms are not on in that picture. Some leather straps need to be cut due to excess length etc for fitting.