2 attack technique - what's it called?
Hi,

what's it called when you strike and then quickly follow up with a follow-through strike using some fancy techniques?

is there a name for this sort of technique?

thanks!!
Alex, there's a thousand different systems of fighting. Which one interests you?
okay - I need this term for a game - just something that sounds good, sounds authentic etc. for example the "_____ technique" or something like that. So any term that is generic enough to describe two hits made in succession is fine.

Thanks.
Combination?
Alex Yeoh wrote:
okay - I need this term for a game - just something that sounds good, sounds authentic etc. for example the "_____ technique" or something like that. So any term that is generic enough to describe two hits made in succession is fine.

Well, myArmoury.com isn't really a gaming resource. I mean, some of the info we have here could be useful to that hobby, but it's not our focus. I'd strongly suggest buying a few books on the subject of Western Martial Arts and taking what you need from them. Other than that, you might find on-line resources, like the ARMA Web site, that has articles that may provide useful info for you already available.

In the future, if you decide you must ask questions like this here, please explain why you're asking and for what purpose you want the information. Everything is about context. Our members here will otherwise try to go out of their way to help you, and the result may be a lot of unnecessary effort.
okay, but myArmoury not being a gaming resource is precisely why I asked it here. I don't want to ask a bunch of gamers what they want to call it, I would rather have something more authentic sounding.

thanks.
"Remise" is propably quite close to what you are looking for.

Rabbe
Thanks Rabbe! This is confirmed also in wikipedia.com under "fencing".

cheers.
Thomas Jason wrote:
Combination?

that's what I was calling it before, but it sounds too unauthentic!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: