For Sale: chainmail size M, Flat mixed round riveted/solid
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm selling my recently bought Ulfberth, mid-sleeved, size M, hauberk to fund a new project.
It's made of flat rings with alternating rows of round riveted and solid rings.
I've only worn it one time for a couple of minutes after taking it out of the packaging to try it on. It was never used since and still has most of its factory oil on it.
I'm 175 cm of medium build with a little bit of muscle and fat and it fits me well. Unless you are wearing an extremely thick Bohurt-style gambeson or one that's way to large for you this will probably fit any person of smaller to medium build.

If interested I also have two 1 kg packs of loose solid flat rings, two 1kg packs of loose flat rings with round rivets and two pairs of riveting pliers. This would be more than enough to extend the sleeves, enlarge the hauberk or make an aventail. All of this is also still unused.

I can send you the links of the items where I bought them on request.

Everything can go for 2/3 of the price.
Chainmail new: 219.90 euro. Selling it for 145 euro.
Everything else new: 127.42 euro. Selling it for 85 euro.
Everything together: 230 euro.
Package will ship from The Netherlands.
Shipping can be discussed and can vary a lot depending on destination and insurance but will probably be in the neighbourhood of 20-25 euro.

I'm not really interested in trades or partial trades but I am interested in Viking-era stuff so if you have a nice axe, sword or even bare blade etc. let me know, worst I can do is say no :).

I took some pictures of the mail:
http://s495.photobucket.com/user/LewisPhotoB/...amp;page=1

BTW: the 20-25 euro estimated shipping is of course within Europe.

Had some interest but no deals worked out so everything is still up for sale.
As a clarification on the original post; I would like to keep everything together as much as possible. I won't split it up into all kinds of combinations because that will leave me stuck with stuff I can't sell or use and my goal of this sale is to raise money for other projects. I would like to keep the chainmail itself as one package and the loose rings/rivets/pliers as one package, either together or separate.
Possible trades I would be interested in: Type X, XIV or XVI blades, either bare blades or complete swords.

Everything is still for sale and I would like to add some potential trading options:
As long as it is functional I might be interested in anything from viking era swords to various longswords to rapiers and sideswords, both blunt and sharp (though sharp preferred), both bare blades and complete swords.
Finally: I am specifically looking for a swept hilt rapier/sidesword guard (only the guard itself).

Everything is still for sale.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: