Pommels for Sale!!!
I know folks are always looking for pommels, so I'm going to sell a few on my website. At the moment i'm selling rapier and dagger (or smallsword) pommels. Nothing for broadswords at the moment. The smaller pommels are $50, and the larger rapier size pommels are $55. These designs are mine, and are CNC machined from 12L14 mild steel. They are threaded 6x1mm metric (which is fairly standard). At the moment i'm only making 5 of each type available, but I hope to to broaden the offerings with new designs in the future.
If you are interested in having the pommel customized (faceting, fluting, blueing, etc), send me a PM or an email.

You can buy them here on my site: https://jesse-belsky-stageswords.squarespace.com/rapiers/rapier-dagger-pommels

Attachment: 112.41 KB
Pommel Dimensions.jpg

Attachment: 32.54 KB
IMG_20160629_215030483_HDR.jpg

Attachment: 31.89 KB
IMG_20160629_215046179_HDR.jpg

Attachment: 34.16 KB
IMG_20160629_215052089_HDR.jpg

Excellent initiative Jesse - I'll check for updates on this (planning to tackle earlier wheel pommel designs for instance?)
J
Julien, I'm not sure about wheel pommels. They require a multi-axis machining process (because the slot needs to be milled in different dimensions than the "turning" part that happens on a lathe. I'm mostly selling extras of things I use a lot of, so that tends to be mostly threaded stuff, even for broadswords. But, I will keep it in mind. I know there's a market out there for it!
Hi Jesse,
Do these screw straight to the hanwei - tinker line tangs ?
Some really nice stuff on your site bud,
cheers,
They sure do Lee. By some miracle, 6x1mm metric is pretty standard across the industry for smaller gauge threading.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: