Help with historic painting identification
Hi does any one know the painting this detail is from? Also does any one happen to know a good source of a large to very large version of the image? Thanks

[ Linked Image ]
Jesus getting nailed version 9531 ;)
Dated around 1420-1430, might be in Vienna? :/
I uploaded the pictures to Imgur
Click here
Thanks Peter. Any idea the artists name? Some one else sent me this but not sure if it even mentions artists name or just museum.

Also seems like all of the images I can find are from the same source. Hoping if I can find the artist and museum I can find some ones photo on flicker or something.

http://www.imareal.oeaw.ac.at/cgi-imareal/kle.../%22yes%22
Kunstwerk: Temperamalerei-Holz ; Tafelbild ; Tirol ; Mt:27:033-036 , Mk:15:022-041 , Lk:23:033-049 , Jo:19:016-030
Dokumentation: 1420 ; 1430 ; Wien ; Österreich ; Wien ; Österreichische Galerie ; IN 4915
Anmerkungen: 134x132 ; Hart bei Innsbruck(?) ; sog. "Wiltener Kreuzigung" ; Baum 1971: S. 49ff , Paul Naredi-Rainer, Lukas Madersbacher, Kunst in Tirol, Innsbruck-Wien 2007, Bd. 1, S. 336f. , Ursula Düriegl, Die Wiltener Kreuzigung - Neues zur Wappendeutung, in: Veröffentlichungen des Tiroler Landesmuseums Ferrdinandeum, 77/1997, S. 5-26

Artwork: Temeperapainting-wood, panel-painting, (random bible scenes)
Documentation: 1420; 1430 Vienna: Austrian Gallery, inventory number 4915
Notes: 134x132, Hart by Innsbruck(?); it is called "Wiltener Kreuzigung", the rest are books treating the painting.
Thanks Peter. Seems digital versions of this image are very limited.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: