See you all on the flip side
I had a long and unpleasant talk with The Doctor (I tease my gastro doc by calling him that; he is a huge Dr. Who fan). He delved deep into my mundane day to day existence and determined that my love for discussion, argument and outright rhetorical jousting on this message board is incompatible with my required "very, very low stress" regimen. So to the great relief of many I will not be around here for the foreseeable future. It is nothing life-threatening so no pity party needed, but it is annoying enough to to require Going Along With The Goddamn Program. I am just posting this to avoid the inevitable 'WTF happened to that guy?' stuff. I do not want you guys to think you scared me off. 😁

And I will get The Book one way or another (some folks here know just what I am talking about). Haunt you again later.
Eeep! That sounds wretched, for sure. We'll only be relieved if you stay healthy. And get healthier!

Matthew
That is sad to hear.

I sincerely wish you health and recovery.

Best regards,

Mario
You should take your doctors orders but it sounds like you have more problems if lively medieval arm's and tactics debate that mess with you health. You should probably visit several more doctors. I imagine the medicalproblems if you get into a politics or religious debate. O.O Good luck.
Best of health to you! The Doctor's right, we're not worth getting an ulcer. :)
No argument
So I guess we don't need to know whether it was the five minute or the whole half hour argument The Doctor counselled you against....
You sure did wake things up around here for a week or so! Good luck balancing those priorities. Take care of yourself.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: