For Sale: Mateusz Sulowski Type XIV
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi All,

It is with a heavy heart that I’m having to put up for sale my recently purchased pride and joy…

I received this sword about 6 weeks ago, and have barely had time to appreciate it fully. But if I want to, y’know, carry on eating with a roof over my head and stuff, I’m going to have to let this one go.

It’s exactly as described in my review here: http://myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=33585, but to summarise, this is a very nice custom Type XIV crafted by Mateusz Sulowski from Poland: https://www.facebook.com/sulowskiswords/#. It includes a tooled leather grip and carved scabbard and suspension.

I'm asking £1150 for it, which is less than I paid, and of course you don’t have to wait for your turn to come up on Mateusz’ waiting list. This includes Paypal fees and UK postage and packaging. I'm afraid I'm not comfortable trying to ship this overseas due to the daft restrictions placed on UK couriers.

I’ll probably regret selling it in a couple of months, and I wish I could keep it, but needs must. <sob>

Cheers,

Ant

NB: I might also be open to full/ partial trades for this, although the money would be more useful. I'd be interested in other customs/ Albions, etc - something of a similar quality.

Best wishes,

Ant

Thanks for all the interest and condolences! 😃
This sword is now sold and will be winging its way to its new owner as soon as I've taken a moment to myself...

Cheers,
Ant

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: