Albions Conan dagger
[ Linked Image ]

Albion has just finished the first run of the Conan tower dagger. Pretty neato,
They said that its practically a short sword.
Well its really just a small dagger for the Governator!!!! ARRRRRNOLD for president i say!! and let the VP be the Atlantean!! lol
The proportions as mentioned do tend to make that dagger more like a shortsword, really. I've got a little leafblade here that I made (and subsequently found some flaws in, so it will never be finished to a high degree) that has similar proportions, though it gets a bit wider at the leafed area. It definitely doesn't say 'dagger' when you heft it. Ofcourse, I think it would probably also fit the description of sword hilted long dagger... :)

The Conan dagger is nice... Can't wait to see some more of the Conan swords that are in the loop... Valeria's, Subotai's, and the Mother's sword, especially.
I was wondering if anyone had any new information on this piece?

1000 was supposed to be made but obviously that was never done. Rumor has it that only 4-5 of Valeria's, Subotai, and the Mother's Sword were every made as well.

In any case, I would love to get one of these but it seems all but impossible to track one down.

Failing that, I guess I can settle for the Marto versions but I was wondering if anyone here knows how accurate they are? I know they are also officially licensed by Conan properties but aside from the materials are there significant differences?

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dennis
I have recently seen and handled 5-6 different Conan blades at Albion Europe, it was two of his, and then mother, father and two more. Try mail him.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: