Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Some Items from My Collection For Sale Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Alan Schiff
Industry Professional

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Some Items from My Collection For Sale         Reply with quote

It's unclear in the marketplace rules if a vendor can post personal items, so I've put this in the industry professionals section.

Anyway, as the title says I've got a few pieces from my personal collection for sale. I accept paypal, no additional fees for you.

First up, a Browning Spartan model recurve bow. It has a 36# draw and an AMO of 62". The serial dates this to 1966, but I've only had it for about 8 years. There are some light scratches on the wood and fiberglass, but nothing major. No delaminations, twists, or warps that I can see. This would be a great beginner bow. String is included. SOLD!!!.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Next up is a Cold Steel Shamshir. I received this in a mystery crate from KOA without a scabbard. The sword itself is in perfect, new condition. In one of the photos there appears to be some rust/patina on the blade, but that is just some dirt that got stuck to the oil and has been removed. I'm asking $150 plus shipping.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Third is a Universal Swords 1845 Royal Artillery Officer's Sword. I also received this in the mystery crate without a scabbard, but the sword is in pristine condition. I'm asking $120 plus shipping for this one.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

If you are interested or have any questions, you can pm me here.

Thanks for looking,
Alan
Alan Schiff
Industry Professional

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 26 Apr, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The bow has been sold! I also lowered the prices on the 2 swords, $150 for the shamshir and $120 for the saber.

Thanks for looking,
Alan

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Some Items from My Collection For Sale
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic